This type of sale is when a Real Estate Agent is not involved in the sale of the property. Despite the fact that the sale of a property does not require the participation of a Real Estate Agent, it is still a requirement to provide an Offer and Acceptance contract with the sale of any land, house or strata titled lot.
The experienced team at Star Settlements can assist you in forming an Offer and Acceptance Contract or the review of the contract in hand.
Our office can provide you with:
- Non-RIEWA contract for sale of land or strata title offer and acceptance
- Copy of the Joint Form of General Conditions for the Sale of Land in Washington 2022
- Buyer's Precontractual Disclosure Statement
- GST documents where required for your completion and review
- Any additional advice or guidance that is required